Monday, July 12, 2010

On the Way

So… I’m sitting on my flight to L.A. that connects to Sydney, in amazement!! Is this REALLY happening right now?!?! Am I FOR REAL on my way to study at Hillsong in Australia!! No way did I really just leave Georgia, my family and friends, and am moving across the world… hahaha!!! WOW GOD!!!! :) I am so overwhelmed and blessed and amazed that he’s really got me doing this!! He placed the dream five years ago and is really bringing the fruit about!! I’m SO excited about what God has ready for me this coming year!! So eager and desiring his spirit to pour out in a new and fresh way in my life, and reveal more of himself to me in a deeper and more intimate way!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I’m really doing this?!?! Hahahaha!! I LOVE it!! I’m so amped up on excitement right now I don’t even know what to do!! :) I left for Australia with $6,700 in my account!! YAY GOD!!! It’s been a CRAZY crammed week and I’m still not even sure if I got everything done I’d intended to, but off I go!! :)

I can’t wait to get there and get stuff settled in and update everyone!! It’s so exciting!! :) If ya’ll could please be in prayer for a safe flight to Sydney, a restful first few days in Sydney before classes start July 19th, for God to begin opening the door for a job for me!! That he knows and is certain of what I’m suppose to do and the energy and time allowed for it!! This is about to be the craziest year of my life yet I feel like, but I KNOW he has it!! Thank you all SO much!! God is SO good, and LOVES, OH how he ADORES and FAVORS his children!! That’s what I rest in!!

I’ll be in touch SOON!!!!! :) Miss you all SO much already, but am ready to get there and get started!! Even though the adventure and lessons begun the night I got home from Bonefish and was on the phone with Pastor Aaron from the school, and he called and told me I’d been accepted!! It’s been a ride, and it’s not anywhere CLOSE to being over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment