Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Partnering in Prayer! :)

Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone is wonderful! I miss you all!! Here are some specific things I’d love to partner with you in praying for and you could pray for

I’m still on the hunt for a job, went out today after having been sick all weekend, and had an on the spot interview at an “E-Spirit” store, and it went really well. I was really encouraged by what the lady had to say even after the interview, but I’ve come to learn not to bank on anything here until it’s officially yours.

They’re having someone else go in on Saturday and trial, and the lady said that if she didn’t go well, she wants me in next Wednesday for one. So I’m praying for favor, and I’m actually fasting until I get a job. I’m going out again tomorrow afternoon to hand out resumes after class, and I’m just trusting that God’s got it! He knows what I need and when I need it, and I can take him at his word when he say’s he’ll provide. He’s provided the babysitting job on Wednesday’s and an occasional catering job, but he knows that I need more money coming in than what those provide, and he’ll bring it.

Here’s what’s been going on, Our grading period is actually almost over!! CRAZY!! The 8th of November is the last day I’ll be graded on anything for the semester, so I have exams and lots of assessments due this coming week and the following. Pray for strength and discipline and all the other things I need in order to accomplish the tasks at hand.

Also, I’VE FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE… a cheaper place! :) It would save me $120 a month on rent, and has a gorgeous view and would be ideal. The only problem is, I found out about the $760 paid in advance rent and bond that are due before I move in at the beginning of December, and without a job, I’m not sure I’m going to have it to be able to move in. Pray for favor and provision

Please pray for healing, I’ve been sick for a week now and am still not sure what it is. My entire flat has it, but it’s taken a toll and me and my roommate specifically. It’s really hard to get everything done that needs to be done when being sick and not having any energy. Especially with the last exams and assessments due and rounding into the end of the semester, it’s crunch time with energy I don’t have.

Last thing, I’ve been praying a lot and asking the Lord, for LOTS of things on different fronts, and part of praying is getting answers or receiving guidance, and I feel like the Lord’s telling me it’s ok to ask for prayer, but also for support. Whether it’s monthly or a one time gift, especially with Christmas coming up, I just really feel like the Lord’s telling me to ask those of you who might feel led, to budget something for a one time giving or a monthly giving. I know that God’s brought me here, and he didn’t bring me here to leave me by myself. He says in Matthew 7, that if you ask you will receive, and I’ve asked from him and received from him. I know that he is clear and particular in how He answers. I’m asking you to seek the Lord, and receive direction in this specific area. I know he’ll make it clear to you on whether or not to give and how much. If he leads you to give, you will be blessed. And if he doesn’t lead you to give, you will be blessed! Everyone will be walking in obedience, and there is SO much blessing to be poured out on His children for that!

I love you all so much and miss you so much more than you could imagine. I know I say it every time, but I really mean it! There is no place like home or the people that make it up! I’m praying for ALL of you, and am so appreciative for all of your prayers. God is good.

Michelle :)

333/8 Lachlan St.

Waterloo, NSW 2017

Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment