Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tis' the Season! :)

Hi everyone!!!!!

I MISS YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU KNOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! I’m sorry it’s been so long, been wrapping up the end of the semester, DONE! I’m officially done with my first semester over here at Hillsong International Leadership College! CRAZY!! My how it’s flown by!!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and ate a portion of turkey and green bean casserole for me! :) They definitely don’t have thanksgiving over here, considering it was something formed due to the colonists and the Native Americans!! :) However, I was able to get a little taste of it thanks for Brian and Bobbie Houston (Hillsong’s senior pastors) for having all the American and Canadian students over to their river property for Thanksgiving! It felt more like the fourth of July, but was still such a nice treat to get out of the city and feel like home!

UGH!! So, school’s done, I’m moved into my new flat with new girls and I LOVE it!!!

I’m now living with 5 other girls instead of 3, but my rent in cheaper and the view is MUCH better from my new place! :) It’s awesome, and I love all the girls I live with!! One’s from New Zealand, and the rest are American!

I can’t believe how long it’s been since I last updated… OUTRAGEOUS!! Just SO busy!! I’m still not completely settled in from moving, but it’s all-good!!

MAX GETS HERE IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

He’s coming here for Christmas and New Years and his birthday!! :) It’ll hopefully feel a little more like the Holiday’s when he gets here! Probably as much as it can feel like Christmas in 90 degree weather… haha! I attended Hillsong’s “Christmas Spectacular” last night, and it so made me want to be home! But, I’m here! And it’s going to be AWESOME! :)

Even though classes are done God’s still up to so much!! I FINALLY got a job! About a month ago… but still haven’t been getting all the hours I really need to be able to live, so it’s either get another job, or believe God to provide the hours I need! Just be praying for guidance in that!!

God’s just still revealing a lot about Himself to me!! It’s been so cool! I’m not exactly sure what next semester holds but I know it’s going to be good! He’s about to reveal a lot about what he’s got in store I feel like and I’m super pumped!! :) It’s gonna be cool! It always is when He’s got His hand in it!

I’m sorry this isn’t more full. I attempted to write one about two and a half weeks ago, but then got busy with moving and people leaving that I wasn’t ever able to finish it.

In the time Since I’ve last updated, I got a job!! :) PRAISE JESUS!!! I’ve have graduation ball, which would make you want to stay at college another year, just so you can attend it again. I’ve had graduation, which was so much fun, but so sad all at the same time. People leaving who’ve helped make this place home for me!! I’ve moved out of my old place, and into my new! (I’ll post pictures of the view soon) And I’m not getting ready for the best boyfriend ever, to get here! :) It’s been so crazy and so fast, people going home for good, people going home just for Christmas, everyone moving out and around! It’s just crazy, but it’s so good!! It’s my life here!! :) I love it!! You can see all my tagged pictures from Graduation and Grad. Ball and just life here on my facebook! :) http://www.facebook.com/rosa.michelle.garrett

I love and miss you guys SO much!!!!!! Praying for you all the time!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I’m not able to post before!! Enjoy the smell of your tree’s for me and the cold and the decorations!! Take care of my family those of you who already know how hard it’s been, esp. for momma!! :) You all are my family!! And I miss you SO SO much!!!!!!!!

Michelle :)

P.S. My new address is:

373/8 Lachlan St.

Waterloo, NSW 2017

Australia

You’ll notice not too much changed about it except one number!! I’m in the same building just on floor 15 and not 10 now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment